Everyone in this world is facing call drop, slow internet speed issue with their cellular mobile networks. There are many certain reasons which cause a bad signal for your phone that is listed below:
- The distance of your home from the cell tower: A cell phone tower can deliver a good signal up to a distance of certain meters. Being too far away from a cell phone tower is the main reason behind the bad signal.
- Obstacles between your home and the tower: If you are staying in the ground floor of a building and on the other side if there is another multi-story building, then the signal may have tampered on your phone as the other building is stopping your signal band.
- Construction Materials: If you are able to get a good signal outside in roads, parks, or anywhere but once you step inside the home the signal rapidly drops and you are unable to even make calls, then the construction materials like Bricks, Blocks, Concrete, etc are stopping your signal.
As there is a famous quote “Every problem has a unique solution” so for the signal drop issue we can use 4G Cell Phone Signal Boosters that can help actually. Cell Phone Signal Boosters actually take the existing weak signal from outside and amplify it up to 32X. For the initial stage let us discuss how to build DIY 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster at home. Follow the steps below:
- 2.4 mm, without painted and approx. 2-meter-long iron wire.
- 2 nos. 20A extended wire connector block.
- Common good quality without any cut and joint coaxial wire also called TV cable wire.
- Wire Cutter, Pliers, Screw Drivers and basic hardware kinds of stuff which can be found on your toolbox of garage or storeroom.
Let us now start building DIY 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster. Follow the assembly steps below:
- Firstly, straighten an iron wire as per your possibility, then about 45° from the corner bend 4cm from it.
- Then take 8cm from the corner and then again bend inwards at 90°. Follow this step 3 times simultaneously.
- Then from the last bend rotate 90°.
- Again, measure 10cm from the bend and bend inwards at 90°. Follow this step thrice.
- Finally, from the remaining end to end 4cm iron wire fit into the connector block and tighten
- Now all the wire is connected inside the connector block
The next we have to build a wireless antenna for DIY 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster. In this section, we need to use the common TV wire. So, follow the steps below:
- Cut off the plastic outer surface of the wire in about 15-20cm in length.
- Now we can find a metal shield just like a spider web, so cut off the metallic shield and twist down to fit into the connector block and tighten.
- To build the center core of the wireless antenna cut off the dielectric insulator carefully.
- From about 5cm from the center, the core makes 5 rounds clockwise and mount this to the wireless antenna. Remember to join the center core and the iron wire edge and should be tightened.
You have to make two units of the wireless antenna and connect both the units with the common cable i.e. TV coaxial wire. One should be mounted on the rooftop of your building/house and one at the inside of your house. Test your phone signal and the problem of the lower signal inside your house might be resolved with this DIY 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster. Hope you find this article useful for your signal problems.
Thank You for reading.